Monday, August 22, 2011

The Hipster boy downtown in the Vinyl store (Hipster more than ever)

Street Fashion Questions/Interview:

Where did you buy your:
-the cardigan's from American Apparel, 
-the shirt was from H&M
-the tie from Urban Outfitters 
-the jeans by Cheap Monday
-the shoes by Aldo.


What kind of style are you into? Bohemian, edgy, rock, urban, vintage?
In a way I like the describe my style as proper and modern but as well as appropriate for my age.



Who inspire you at the moment? who is you fashion model and why?
Many people inspire me at the moment when it comes to fashion but I'd have to say kanye west is one of the major ones I look up too along with Marc Jacobs... I feel Kanye has a very diverse style and the way he displays it in the hiphop world is still unique to him, this gives me the drive to still pursue a career in hiphop as well as being a stylist. 

While Marc Jacob to me feels like the underdog of the fashion world and I feel his very fresh and style oriented towards younger people should get more recognition.




Where do you like shopping and why?
I prefer shopping at Zara`s, H&M, Simons and Urban Outfitters... but also online shops like ASOS.com and deepstyle.com.. I honestly have no answer to why besides the fact that they have nice clothes.




If you had to give an advice to the readers, what trend (type of clothes) would you recommand to wear for this summer?
As far as summer goes I'd tell them to go ahead with tank tops, ray bans, boat shoes and straw hats, but the most recent one would be capri cut jeans, rock 'em while they're in style! they wont be for long I can promise you that.




What do you like to wear on your daily basis?
I prefer wearing a t-shirt, a pair of cheap mondays or commune jeans and some Aldo shoes... I'm a fairly lazy individual, if I see no need to dress up, I wont.






Photography: myself
Model: Big thanx to P.







No comments:

Post a Comment