Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hipster look?


Lately I have been debating with some of my co-workers, what a hipster is all about? Well it is a controversy today. How would you define a hispter today. Well here's what I found on a website, what a hipster is:

''The unintentional trend setter. Because of their unconventional nature, hipsters tend to do and wear what they want without care for what others think. Hipsters are not paying attention to what is in fashion. They are wearing what they want. They wear their strange styles with a charisma that rubs off on the people around them. Soon the poser hipsters are copying the styles of the true hipsters. In turn this snow balls just like the Hush Puppies and faded jeans, and before you know it, there is a new fad. Now the true hipsters or fashion nomads will have moved on to something different and only the posers will continue to wear the new fashion.''

After all , tell me how do you define a hipster?!
-T.

2 comments:

  1. Goοd day! Do you know if theу make аny plugins to asѕiѕt ωith SEО?
    І'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not ѕeeing vеry good геѕults.
    Ιf yοu know of any ρlease share. Thank you!


    Αlso viѕit my ωebpage :: AmericasCardRoom Bonus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m nοt thаt much of a online reader to
    be honеst but уour ѕites геally nісe, κeеp іt up!
    ӏ'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. Many thanks

    Also visit my web site :: Americas Cardroom Poker Promotions

    ReplyDelete