Friday, October 10, 2014

TNT event Montreal



Good afternoon folks, hope you all having a great week , Friday is here already!
I missed out a lot on fashion events and being with one of my good friend reminded me that I needed to go back . Here is one that happened on October 2nd, Thursday 
in Montreal, at 4100 St.Catherine Ouest.
(all photos taken by me)


There were great people, all fashion well dressed good music with a good Dj and classy clothes



THOSE COCKTAILS... AMAZING!


HER BLOG
http://marciabcreative.blogspot.ca



MORE...




SOME GUESTS

OUTSTANDING JEWERIES



GREAT MONTREAL STYLIST
RANDI KUPFERT FROM RKLOSET



 MONTREAL FASHION BLOGGER
CONSCIENCECOUPLABLE.COM

As for the event I had a blast and looking forward to another one !

Your dearest blogger
-T.

No comments:

Post a Comment